Largest Range of Surfboard and Paddle Board Hire Boards | Noosa Heads and Byron Bay Stores
Golden Breed’s stores in Byron Bay (NSW) and Noosa Heads (QLD shown left), are home to the biggest and best surfboard ranges for hire. Whether you’re travelling through the country’s best surf regions, or just want to try something new before investing, you can hire short or long boards, body boards, women's surfboards, stand up paddle boards* and more, at great value prices. With so many to choose from, you don’t have to compromise on performance just because you're hiring a SUP or surfboard.
Our expert and friendly staff can assist with board hire and great surfing tips if you've never surfed before, or purchase information if you’re ready to buy a surfboard or SUP. Being locals who surf they know the local surf history, tides, wind, swell, swell direction and the best surfbreaks! Plus our staff include state and world champion surfers to put you in the pocket.
With both stores in close walking distance to the beach, you will be on the waves in no time!
Golden Breed Noosa Heads Surf Hire -
15 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads - at the round-about before Hastings St. Phone (07) 5455 3722
Golden Breed Byron Bay Bungalow Surf Hire
18 Fletcher St Byron Bay - right next door to our Golden Breed store at 10 Lawson Street, Byron Bay. Phone (02) 6680 7944
Why Hire from Golden Breed?
Our Noosa Heads and Byron Bay stores offer more than the LARGEST range of hire surfboards and stand up paddle boards for beginners or pro’s –
- Our surf hire stores in Noosa and Byron Bay are open 7 days a week, all year round.
- Short term hire ( 4 hrs or ½ day ) or longer term hiring at a lower rate.
- We also stock all the best surf and beach accessories from wetsuits, rashies, wax, and towels to boardshorts.
- Choose between the latest surf engineering and more classic, familiar structures. Foam, epoxy and fibreglass calibre boards are available. Board options include a variety of fin setups, and unlike most surfboard hire stores, we stock both flexible and regular fins.
- Extra benefits include pre-waxed boards, great deals and we accept trade-ins. The Noosa store also offers additional services with ding repairs and surf lesson bookings.
- We make it easy! Just phone ahead to book a board or SUP, or come in to view the surfing range and receive helpful advice in choosing.
- After hiring, you can buy from our extensive range of new and second hand surfboards.
- Between the hire fleet, new and 2nd hand boards to buy we have an extensive range of brands. Hire boards include short and long boards - Hypto Krypto, DHD, Rusty, Billy Tolhurst, Donald Takayama, Surftech, Robert August, Super Brand, McTavish, Bear. and Classic Malibu’s. Our new and high quality 2nd hand surfboards boards for sale include additional brands such as Gordon and Smith, Creative Army by Josh Constable, Ross Wilson’s Beaker & Bentley, Fuyu, DHD, Stuart, Mt Woodgee, Hayden Shapes and much more.
- By hiring you avoid the inconvenience of lugging boards and putting up with luggage restrictions when travelling.
* special conditions apply.